January 03, 2017
Ingredients for 10 Cake Balls:
1/4 cup Betterbody Foods Peanut Butter Powder PB Fit
2-3 Tablespoons Water
1 rounded scoop ABS Vanilla Cake Batter
1/3 cup Egg Whites
1/3 cup + 1 teaspoon 30 cal/cup Blue Diamond Almond Milk
1/3 cup Swerve Confectioners Erythritol
1 Lily's square of Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Baking Bar (or 60 chips)
1/2 teaspoon Sprinkles
1. Mix Peanut Butter powder and Water to Peanut Butter consistency, set aside.
2. Mix ABS pancake powder, Egg Whites and 1/3 cup Almond Milk til well incorporated, and fry into pancakes on Pam coated skillet.
3. When cooled, crumble into bowl, and add Peanut Butter and Swerve Confectioners and smash with hands til well mixed and in one large ball.
4. Separate into 10 equal pieces and roll into balls.
5. Add Chocolate and teaspoon Almond Milk to bowl, microwave 13 seconds and stir til well incorporated, cook longer if necessary.
6. Add to baggie, snip corner and drizzle over Cake Balls, garnish with Sprinkles. Store any left overs in fridge. Enjoy :)
Comments will be approved before showing up.
December 04, 2020
August 13, 2020
July 28, 2020