Ingredients for 10 Cake Balls:
1/4 cup Betterbody Foods Peanut Butter Powder PB Fit
2-3 Tablespoons Water
1 rounded scoop ABS Vanilla Cake Batter
1/3 cup Egg Whites
1/3 cup + 1 teaspoon 30 cal/cup Blue Diamond Almond Milk
1/3 cup Swerve Confectioners Erythritol
1 Lily's square of Stevia Sweetened Dark Chocolate Baking Bar (or 60 chips)
1/2 teaspoon Sprinkles
1. Mix Peanut Butter powder and Water to Peanut Butter consistency, set aside.
2. Mix ABS pancake powder, Egg Whites and 1/3 cup Almond Milk til well incorporated, and fry into pancakes on Pam coated skillet.
3. When cooled, crumble into bowl, and add Peanut Butter and Swerve Confectioners and smash with hands til well mixed and in one large ball.
4. Separate into 10 equal pieces and roll into balls.
5. Add Chocolate and teaspoon Almond Milk to bowl, microwave 13 seconds and stir til well incorporated, cook longer if necessary.
6. Add to baggie, snip corner and drizzle over Cake Balls, garnish with Sprinkles. Store any left overs in fridge. Enjoy :)
Comments will be approved before showing up.
1 Muffin= Calories: 157 Protein: 6g Healthy Fats: 12g Carbs: 4g Net Fiber: 3g Sugar: 2g
You can enjoy delicious Chocolate Chip Muffins every morning or evening as a snack while staying High Protein and Low Carb!
Calories: 190 Protein: 9g Healthy Fats: 14g Carbs: 9g Net Sugar: 0g
This delicious chocolate fudge protein brownie is so good you would have no idea that it was actually a healthy baked good!
Calories: 220 Protein: 35g Carbs: 9g net Sugar: 3g
Nutrition is based off just the Pancakes as the macronutrients will vary depending on the brands you use for the nut butter and the chocolate syrup.
This is a delicious and nutritious way to get your Chocolate Dessert craving in while sticking to your fitness goals.