S'mores Protein Pancakes
By Brice Woodard, ABS Team Member
Yes, you read that right. S'mores protein pancakes. These tasty treats can now be a healthy option for consumption at every single meal.
With the original campfire favorite, the urge to overeat comes quite easily and leads to an upset stomach and several regrets. With this healthy pancake recipe, we've modified this classic to make a healthier option while still keeping the same, great flavor. Be warned though; you may never want anything else to eat.
Makes 3-4 pancakes:
1 rounded scoop of ABS Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Mix
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup egg whites
1/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/4 cup Walden's Farm marshmallow dip
1. Mix ABS Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Mix with water, egg whites, graham cracker crumbs, and set aside.
2. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
3. Spray pan and make three to four pancakes by scooping or pouring out batter into the pan.
4. Cook for 40-60 seconds until bubbles begin to appear and pop.
5. Flip for another 40-60 seconds until golden brown.
6. Top with Walden's Farm marshmallow dip and semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Enjoy these as a decadent treat or as part of a delicious breakfast. Enjoying your favorite snacks doesn't have to be complicated with ABS Protein Pancake mixes. This recipe tastes great with our Vanilla Cake Batter protein pancake mix as well if you want a to switch it up. Either way, feel free to let us know how amazing these are.
Comments will be approved before showing up.