Easy Protein Pancakes
By Brice Woodard, ABS Team Member
Life can get hectic. We run between work, family commitments, and attempting to find time to fit in a workout. Finding additional time to make something healthy to eat can be challenging. Fortunately, there is a pretty simple recipe you can use.
Protein pancakes are a great addition to any diet. You can make them without a lot of artificial ingredients, and with this recipe, they are super simple to make. They only take about 5-10 minutes and only contain three ingredients. Check it out!
Makes 3-4 pancakes:
1 rounded scoop of ABS Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Mix
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup egg whites
1. Mix ABS Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Mix with water, egg whites, and set aside.
2. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
3. Spray pan and make three to four pancakes by scooping or pouring out batter into the pan.
4. Cook for 40-60 seconds until bubbles begin to appear and pop.
5. Flip for another 40-60 seconds until golden brown.
6. Top with favorite Sugar-Free Syrup.
Reaching your fitness goals requires persistence and hard work. Eating foods like these protein pancakes can save you time and help you get to your goal even faster. Not only do these work great during meal time, but they are also a fantastic snacking alternative instead of chips or candy. Swapping out the flavor of ABS Protein Pancakes mix can help satisfy your cravings as well. Go try them out today and let us know what you think.
Comments will be approved before showing up.