I know your mouth is watering just reading the title. Chocolate and peanut butter are two flavors that were meant to be together. Some of the best desserts include these two flavors and create some of the best tasting food imaginable.
These desserts are unfortunately high in both fats and sugars which jack up the calories and can leave you feeling bloated and susceptible to weight gain. No worries because I have an amazing recipe for you today.
With these chocolate peanut butter protein pancakes, you can get your chocolate and peanut butter fix, pancake fix, and a healthy, high-protein meal all-in-one. Check it out!
Makes 3-4 pancakes:
1 rounded scoop of ABS Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Mix
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup egg whites
2 tbsp natural peanut butter
1/4 cup old fashioned oats
2 tbsp cocoa powder
1. Mix ABS Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Mix with water, egg whites, old fashioned oats, cocoa powder, and set aside.
2. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
3. Spray pan and make three to four pancakes by scooping or pouring out batter into the pan.
4. Cook for 40-60 seconds until bubbles begin to appear and pop.
5. Flip for another 40-60 seconds until golden brown.
6. Top with natural peanut butter.
This recipe works great any time of the day and will help you stay on track to reach your fitness goals. Not to mention... peanut butter and chocolate with only 5 grams of sugar. What are you waiting for?
This is a super easy and healthy dessert recipe that is low carb, high protein, gluten-free, keto-friendly, and delicious! We are making an ABS Protein Birthday Cake with ABS Low Sugar Icing so that you can enjoy a healthy dessert every day while sticking to your nutrition and weight loss goals