Blueberry Cupcake Protein Pancakes
By Brice Woodard, ABS Team Member
Blueberry pancakes have been a Saturday morning staple for many generations. The wholesome goodness of pancakes combined with the juicy sweetness of blueberries creates an experience that's hard to beat.
This recipe is an improvement on the classic. Not only does this jack up the protein, but enhances the sweetness without adding a lot of unnecessary calories.
Ready to give it a shot? These pancakes are ready in just a few minutes and can cure your sweet tooth in no time.
Makes 3-4 pancakes:
1 rounded scoop of ABS Vanilla Cake Batter Protein Pancake Mix
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup egg whites
1/3 cup old fashioned oats
1 tsp baking powder
1 dash salt
2 packets Stevia
1/4 cup blueberries
Cinnamon to taste
1. Mix ABS Vanilla Cake Batter Protein Pancake Mix with water, egg whites, old fashioned oats, baking powder, blueberries, salt, and set aside.
2. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
3. Spray pan and make three to four pancakes by scooping or pouring out batter into the pan.
4. Cook for 40-60 seconds until bubbles begin to appear and pop.
5. Flip for another 40-60 seconds until golden brown.
6. Top with cinnamon and Stevia.
Now you can surprise your friends and family with this delicious upgrade to a classic recipe. Let us know what you think!
Comments will be approved before showing up.