ABS & Rise Bar Mint Chocolate Chip Protein Pancakes
By Maria England, ABS Team
Makes 1 Stack:
- Fiber: 11g
- Sugar: 25g
Attributes: Gluten Free
- 1 rounded scoop of ABS Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 1 Mint Chip Rise Bar, Chopped
- Mix together ABS Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Mix with water and egg whites and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Spray pan and make three pancakes by scooping or pouring out batter into pan.
- Cook for 40-60 seconds until bubbles begin to appear and pop.
- Flip for another 40-60 seconds until golden brown.
- Top with 1 Mint Chip Rise Bar, Chopped.