Looking for a delicious and nutritious way to incorporate pumpkin into your diet? Look no further than Pumpkin Protein Pancakes.
Makes 5-6 pancakes:
1 rounded scoop of ABS Cinnamon Roll Protein
1 cup water
1/3 cup egg whites
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 pinch clove
6 tbsp canned pumpkin puree
1. Mix ABS Cinnamon Roll Protein Pancakes with baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, sea salt, and clove in a bowl and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, mix water, pumpkin, and egg whites.
3. Fold wet mixture into dry ingredients.
4. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
5. Spray pan and make five to six pancakes by scooping or pouring out batter into the pan.
6. Cook for 40-60 seconds until bubbles begin to appear and pop.
7. Flip for another 40-60 seconds until golden brown.
8. Top with favorite Sugar-Free Syrup.
Give these delicious pumpkin protein pancakes a try. You can satisfy your pumpkin cravings any time of year and load up on much-needed nutrients in the process.
The Flavor used to create this delicious Pumpkin Stack is the Cinnamon Roll ABS Protein Pancakes.
Comments will be approved before showing up.