Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins
By Maria England, ABS Team Member
Makes 10 cupcakes
Macros for 1 muffin:
- Fiber: 2.05g
- Sugar: 1.41g
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Stevia granulated
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup Gluten free flour
- 1/2 cup ABS Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup Peanut Butter, all natural sugar free
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 10 cupcake cups with liners and spray with pan spray.
- Whisk the applesauce, egg whites, milk, vanilla extract, and stevia together until completely combined.
- Add the cocoa powder, all purpose flour, Pancake Mix, peanut butter, and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Divide batter between cupcake liners and bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.