ABS Carrot Cake Protein Doughnuts
By Maria England, ABS Team
Makes 15 mini doughnuts
Macros for 1 doughnut:
- Fiber: 1.1g
- Sugar: 0.8g
Attributes: Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free
- ¼ cup apple sauce, unsweetened
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup plain yogurt, non fat
- 1 each egg white
- 1/3 cup ABS Cinnamon Protein Pancake Mix
- 2/3 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp stevia granulated
- 1 each Carrot
- ¼ cup Walnuts
- 2 tbsp plain yogurt, non fat
- 1/8 tsp vanilla
- 1/8 tsp stevia, granulated
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a mini doughnut pan.
- Mix together applesauce, almond milk, yogurt, and egg white.
- Add the ABS protein pancake mix, gluten free flour, baking powder, and stevia and mix until combined.
- Fold in carrots and walnuts.
- Fill doughnuts ¾ of the way full and bake for 6-10 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
- Mix together all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Dip each doughnut into icing.
- Refrigerate doughnuts until needed.