<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IyE3edFnnPI" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Hello and welcome to Wine Education: How To Properly Open a Bottle of Wine!
In this video, I'll show you have to open a bottle of wine with two different corkscrews.
Here are some tips:
- Move the bottle as little as possible
- Be very careful with the blade
- Cut the foil underneath the lip, not on top of the cork.
- Be very careful when pulling the cork! You don't want a "pop" sounds, but a "puff" sound when taking the cork off.
- In the end, wipe the edges to make sure the wine doesn't have contact with the foil.
Bonus: Watch the video for a quick lesson on how to see if your wine is still good to drink!
👉🏼 I will continue posting more wine videos like this. In the meantime, you can check out the workout videos I have posted on here as well or enjoy some of the delicious ABS Protein Pancakes.