- 1 scoop of ABS protein pancakes of your choice
- 4 Tbsp. homemade strawberry syrup
- ¼ cup plain Greek non-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup of strawberries for garnish
- Make the ABS protein pancakes according to package directions, and stack them on top of one another.
- Scoop ¼ cup Greek yogurt on top of the pancakes, and drizzle with 4 Tbsp. of homemade strawberry syrup.
- Garnish with ¼ cup strawberries.
Homemade Strawberry Syrup: (Makes (8) 4 Tbsp. servings)
- 1 pint of strawberries, halved
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup of raw honey
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- Place the sliced strawberries into a large saucepan with the water, and raw honey. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to simmer, and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add in the pure vanilla extract at the end, and stir.
- Strain out the berries, just leaving the syrup behind.
- Use the leftovers to make deliciously healthy strawberry milk!
Get your Favorite Flavor of ABS Protein Pancakes Here!