Protein Pancakes with Coconut Flour
By Brice Woodard, ABS Team Member
Getting enough fiber in your diet isn't always an easy task. Eating plenty of fruits and vegetables is the recommended way, but it's not always the easiest way. Adding in high-fiber ingredients to your foods can help, and pancakes are no different.
Adding in coconut flour to your pancake recipe can significantly improve your fiber intake. Add in healthy fats and a low sugar food, coconut flour is a great addition to pancakes.
Ready to try out the fiber-boosting benefits of coconut flour with some delicious protein pancakes? Give this a recipe a try and let us know what you think.
Makes 1 Stack:
Attributes: Gluten Free
1 rounded scoop of ABS Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Mix
1/3 cup coconut flour
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 cup water
1/3 cup egg whites
1/2 tsp baking powder
1. Mix ABS Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Mix with water, egg whites, baking powder, sea salt, coconut flour and set aside.
2. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
3. Spray pan and make three pancakes by scooping or pouring out batter into the pan.
4. Cook for 40-60 seconds until bubbles begin to appear and pop.
5. Flip for another 40-60 seconds until golden brown.
6. Top with favorite sugar-free syrup.
Adding in healthier ingredients to your recipes doesn't mean sacrificing on flavor. Try swapping ABS Chocolate Chip Pancake Protein mix for either Cinnamon Roll or Vanilla Cake Batter to give you different options to satisfy any craving you may have.
Comments will be approved before showing up.