Peanut Butter Explosion ABS Pancakes:
If you’re a peanut butter lover, than this recipe is totally for you! This peanut butter explosion pancake recipe uses ABS chocolate chip pancake mix to give the perfect blend of chocolate and peanut butter…who doesn’t love that? Enjoy this sweet treat without feeling like you cheated your diet. This recipe is free of refined sugars, artificial ingredients, and is 100% gluten free. Enjoy this high protein recipe for breakfast, lunch or dinner. I swear you’ll think this was dessert.
I serving of ABS Pancakes
Peanut Butter Whipped Cream: (2 Tbsp. per pancake)
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp. Peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp. peanut butter powder
- 1 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch of sea salt
- Refrigerate your coconut milk upside down overnight.
- Open the coconut milk without shaking, and spoon out the hardened part of the milk, leaving the liquid behind. Add to a chilled bowl, or food processor.
- Add in remaining ingredients, and beat for 30-60 seconds until a mouse forms.
- Scoop 2 Tbsp. of the peanut butter whip per pancake. Save the rest in the fridge.
Peanut Butter Fudge: 2 cubes per serving
- ½ cup of peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- Pinch of sea salt
- Simply place the peanut butter, and coconut oil into a microwave safe bowl, and microwave for 20 seconds.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add in a pinch of sea salt.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cube tray, and freeze for 30 minutes.
- Pop the frozen fudge out of the ice cube tray, and cut into small cubes to use as a pancake topper. (2 cubes per serving) Freeze the leftovers.
To assemble the pancakes, top with 2 Tbsp. of peanut butter whip, and 2 sliced cubes of peanut butter fudge.
Calories: 480 Fat: 28g Fiber: 10g Protein: 41g Carbs: 25.6g Sugars:6.5g