ABS Protein Pancakes are a great post workout food because they are packed with protein to help rebuild your muscles, as well as have a little bit of fat and carbohydrates to help fuel your recovery!
We are adding a little extra health benefit in this recipe by adding a small amount of turmeric. Turmeric is a popular spice right now due to its health benefits, which include being an anti-oxidant and an anti-inflammatory. As an anti-inflammatory it helps to reduce swelling of muscles and joints, as well as reduce sore muscles.
This makes turmeric a perfect addition to ABS Vanilla Cake Batter Protein Pancakes to create a great post workout food that will help you recover!
Makes 1 Stack:
- Fiber: 6g
- Sugar: 3g
Attributes: Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free
- 1 rounded scoop of ABS Vanilla Cake Batter Protein Pancakes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- Mix together ABS Vanilla Cake Batter Protein Pancakes with water, egg whites, and turmeric and set aside.
- Heat a non-stick pan on medium heat.
- Spray pan and make three pancakes by scooping or pouring out batter into pan.
- Cook for 40-60 seconds until bubbles begin to appear and pop.
- Flip for another 40-60 seconds until golden brown.
- Top with favorite Sugar Free Syrup.
For more amazing recipes, videos, and articles subscribe to the ABS Newsletter at the bottom of this page!