Pumpkin Protein Doughnuts
By Maria England, ABS Team
Makes 14 mini doughnuts
Macros for 1 doughnut:
- Fiber: 1.2g
- Sugar: 0.5g
Attributes: Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 each egg white
- ½ cup ABS Cinnamon Protein Pancake Mix
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp stevia granulated
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a mini doughnut pan.
- Mix together pumpkin puree, almond milk, and egg white.
- Add the protein pancake mix, gluten free flour, baking powder, and stevia and mix until combined.
- Fill doughnuts ¾ of the way full and bake for 6-10 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.