ABS Cranberry Protein Doughnuts
By Maria England, ABS Team
Makes 5 doughnuts
Macros for 1 doughnut:
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Sugar: 5g
Attributes: Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 each egg white
- 3/4 cup ABS Vanilla Cake Pancake Mix
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp stevia granulated
- ¼ cup cranberries, dried
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a mini doughnut pan.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Fill doughnuts ¾ of the way full and bake for 6-10 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.