Pumpkin Protein Pancakes
By Brice Woodard, ABS Team Member
Pumpkin is only good during Fall, right? Fortunately for all us pumpkin lovers, that's not the case. High in fiber, potassium, and Vitamin C, pumpkin is an excellent addition to any healthy lifestyle and should be eaten year-round.
Looking for a delicious and nutritious way to incorporate pumpkin into your diet? Look no further than Pumpkin Protein Pancakes.Makes 5-6 pancakes:
1 rounded scoop of ABS Cinnamon Roll Protein
1 cup water
1/3 cup egg whites
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 pinch clove
6 tbsp canned pumpkin pureeDirections:
1. Mix ABS Cinnamon Roll Protein Pancakes with baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, sea salt, and clove in a bowl and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, mix water, pumpkin, and egg whites.
3. Fold wet mixture into dry ingredients.
4. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
5. Spray pan and make five to six pancakes by scooping or pouring out batter into the pan.
6. Cook for 40-60 seconds until bubbles begin to appear and pop.
7. Flip for another 40-60 seconds until golden brown.
8. Top with favorite Sugar-Free Syrup.
Give these delicious pumpkin protein pancakes a try. You can satisfy your pumpkin cravings any time of year and load up on much-needed nutrients in the process.
Leave a comment