Chocolate Banana Protein Muffins
By Maria England, ABS Team
Makes 10 cupcakes
Macros for 1 muffin:
Calories: 58 calories
- 2 egg whites
- 1 each ripe banana, mashed
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Stevia granulated
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup Gluten free flour
- ¼ cup ABS Vanilla Cake Batter Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 10 cupcake cups with liners and spray with pan spray.
- Whisk the egg whites until frothy.
- Add the banana, milk, vanilla extract and stevia and mix until combined.
- Add the cocoa powder, all purpose flour, Pancake Mix, and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Divide batter between cupcake liners and bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
Leave a comment