Looking for a delicious and nutritious way to incorporate pumpkin into your diet? Look no further than Pumpkin Protein Pancakes.
Makes 5-6 pancakes:
1 rounded scoop of ABS Cinnamon Roll Protein
1 cup water
1/3 cup egg whites
2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp ginger
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp sea salt
1 pinch clove
6 tbsp canned pumpkin puree
1. Mix ABS Cinnamon Roll Protein Pancakes with baking powder, ginger, nutmeg, sea salt, and clove in a bowl and set aside.
2. In a separate bowl, mix water, pumpkin, and egg whites.
3. Fold wet mixture into dry ingredients.
4. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
5. Spray pan and make five to six pancakes by scooping or pouring out batter into the pan.
6. Cook for 40-60 seconds until bubbles begin to appear and pop.
7. Flip for another 40-60 seconds until golden brown.
8. Top with favorite Sugar-Free Syrup.
Give these delicious pumpkin protein pancakes a try. You can satisfy your pumpkin cravings any time of year and load up on much-needed nutrients in the process.
The Flavor used to create this delicious Pumpkin Stack is the Cinnamon Roll ABS Protein Pancakes.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Get Your Copy of the ABS Protein Pancakes Recipe Book Free!