ABS Vanilla Protein Cupcakes with Chocolate Frosting
By Maria England, ABS Team Member
Makes 6 Cupcakes
Macros for 1 Cupcake:
Attributes: Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free
- 3 each – Egg whites
- 1/3 cup – Apple sauce, unsweetened
- 3 tbsp – unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ cup Vanilla Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 tsp – Granulated Stevia
- 3 tbsp – Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp – Baking powder, gluten free
- 1 each Ripe Bananas
- 2 tsp Cocoa powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a cupcake pan with 6 liners and spray with pan spray.
- Whisk the egg whites until frothy then add apple sauce and milk.
- Add in the protein pancake mix, stevia, almond flour, and baking powder until fully combined.
- Divide between cupcake liners and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool before icing.
Whisk all ingredients together until smooth and spread or pipe onto each cupcake.
Store in refrigerator.
Leave a comment