How To Make All Natural Simple Homemade Bread
By Ashley Drummonds
In today's video, we will go over how simple it is to make your very own Homemade All Natural Whole Wheat Italian bread with less than 5 ingredients. One of the reasons this is important is that most of the store bought breads that are pre-packaged go through a substantial amount of processing which requires them to add a lot of unhealthy ingredients (check the ingredient list on your bread at home and I am sure you will find a paragraph of items).
With this recipe, all you will need are these few simple ingredients:
2 Teaspoons of Dry Yeast
2 1/2 Teaspoons of salt
1 1/2 cups of Warm Water
1 3/4 cups of 100% Whole Wheat Flour
1 3/4 cups of Organic Unbleached All Purpose Flour
And A little Olive Oil to create a non-stick surface.
1. Combine all ingredients together until it is well combined and creates a thick dough, that is some what sticky.
2. Cover and proof for 1-2 hours until it has doubled in size.
3. Preheat oven to 450°F and grease sheet pan with a small amount of olive oil.
4. Divide dough in half and put half in a tupper ware and refrigerate to either make more bread in 3-4 days or pizza dough.
5. Form a round ball and flour lightly then using a serrated knife slice three tiny slits across the top.
6. Bake bread for 25 minutes until golden brown and enjoy!
This recipe is so easy to make that we make our own bread 2-3x a week because all you have to do is mix, let the dough rise, then bake and you have fresh ingredients and delicious home made bread!
Did you love this video? Then make sure to share with your friends and don’t forget to subscribe to ABS TV for more Fitness and Nutrition Videos!