Gluten Free Cinnamon Banana Muffins
By Maria England ABS Team
Yields: 8 muffins
Macros for 1 Muffin:
Calories: 72 calories
- 2 each – Bananas, very ripe
- 2 each – eggs
- ¾ cup/1.5 scoops – ABS Cinnamon Roll Protein Pancakes Mix
- ½ tsp - baking soda, gluten free
- ½ tsp - baking powder, gluten free
- 1 tsp – vanilla extract, gluten free
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 8 muffin cups with cupcake liners and spray with pan spray.
- Paddle the bananas until mashed, then add eggs and mix until combined.
- Add the pancake mix and mix until combined.
- Divide into the 8 muffin cups and bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Get your Cinnamon Roll ABS Protein Pancake mix Here and start enjoying these delicious gluten free high protein muffins!
Leave a comment