Funfetti Protein Pancakes
By Brice Woodard, ABS Team Member
How many times do you wish you could have your cake and eat it too? Life is full of choices and your diet is no different. Fortunately, with a little creativity and a few key ingredients, you can indulge your cake cravings and enjoy living a healthy lifestyle.
With our Vanilla Cake Batter Protein Pancake Mix, you can make delicious funfetti protein pancakes that not only taste amazing, but are also good for you. Make a batch today and see for yourself.Makes 3-4 pancakes:
1 rounded scoop of ABS Vanilla Cake Batter Protein Pancake Mix
1/2 cup water
1/3 cup egg whites
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/3 cup mashed banana
1 /4 tsp almond extract
4 tbsp fat-free vanilla Greek yogurt
1. Mix ABS Vanilla Cake Batter Protein Pancake Mix with water, egg whites, baking powder, mashed banana, almond extract, and set aside.
2. Stir in 1 tbsp fat-free vanilla Greek Yogurt and set remaining yogurt aside.
3. Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat.
4. Spray pan and make three to four pancakes by scooping or pouring out batter into the pan.
5. Cook for 40-60 seconds until bubbles begin to appear and pop.
6. Flip for another 40-60 seconds until golden brown.
7. Top with remaining vanilla Greek yogurt and sprinkles.
These pancakes are simple to make and taste great anytime of the day. Try them out and let us know what you think!
Leave a comment