Chocolate Strawberry ABS Protein Crepes
By Justine Martin, ABS Team
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
Macros per serving
Protein: 55 g.
Carbohydrates: 26 g.
Fat: 5 g.
1 scoop Chocolate Chip ABS Protein pancake mix
2 large egg whites
1/3 c. nonfat Fair Life milk
2 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 c. 1% lowfat cottage cheese
2 t. stevia
1/2 t. vanilla extract
1/2 t. almond extract
1/2 c. fresh strawberries
- In a food processor or blender, blend all almond "cream" ingredients together until smooth.
- In a small bowl, combine all crepe batter ingredients and whisk until smooth. Slowly add water until batter is thin and can be easily swirled in a pan.
- Pour about a quarter cup of crepe batter into a lightly greased 8-9 inch skillet over medium low heat. Swirl skillet so that the crepe mixture covers the bottom in a thin layer. Cook for 1-3 minutes until the crepe has just set enough to flip. Flip crepe and cook for 30 seconds more.
- To arrange, spread almond "cream" over half of each crepe. Fold crepe in half (into a half moon shape) and then in half again.
- Top with fresh strawberries and sprinkle with a pinch of confectioner's sugar (optional). Enjoy!
Leave a comment