ABS Chocolate Chip Protein Cupcakes With Peanut Butter Banana Frosting
By Maria England
Makes 8 cupcakes
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Bake Time: 15-20 minutes
Macros for 1 Cupcake without Icing:
- Calories: 53.9 calories
- Fat: .7g
- Carbohydrates: 9.7g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Sugar: 1.1g
- Protein: 3.2g
Macros for 1 Cupcake with Icing:
- Calories: 116.2 calories
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 17.3g
- Fiber: 2.2g
- Sugar: 4.4g
- Protein: 5.1g
- 2 egg whites
- 1/3 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp Stevia granulated
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- ¾ cup all purpose flour
- ¼ cup ABS Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 each banana, ripe
- 4 tbsp peanut butter, all natural no sugar added
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 8 cupcake cups with liners and spray with pan spray.
- Whisk the egg whites until frothy.
- Add the applesauce, milk, vanilla extract and stevia and mix until combined.
- Add the cocoa powder, all purpose flour, Pancake Mix, and baking powder and mix until combined.
- Divide batter between cupcake liners and bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely.
- In a bowl whisk together the bananas and peanut butter until completely combined and smooth. Place into refrigerator until cupcakes are completely cooled.
- Frost cupcakes as desired and store in refrigerator.
Leave a comment