ABS Pumpkin Cinnamon Muffins
By Maria England, ABS Team
Yields: 6 muffins
Macros for 1 Muffin:
Calories: 50 calories
- 2/3 cup – Pumpkin Puree
- 2 each – egg whites
- ¾ cup/1.5 scoops – ABS Cinnamon Roll Protein Pancakes Mix
- ½ tsp - baking soda, gluten free
- ½ tsp - baking powder, gluten free
- 1 tsp – vanilla extract, gluten free
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line 6 muffin cups with cupcake liners and spray with pan spray.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Divide into the 6 muffin cups and bake 15-20 minutes until golden brown a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days or in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Leave a comment