ABS Peanut Butter Protein Doughnuts
By Maria England, ABS Team
Makes 18 mini doughnuts
Macros for 1 doughnut:
Attributes: Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free
- ¼ cup apple sauce, unsweetened
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 each egg white
- ¼ cup all natural peanut butter- sugar free
- 1/2 cup ABS Cinnamon Protein Pancake Mix
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp stevia granulated
- 3 tbsp Sugar free jelly (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a mini doughnut pan.
- Mix together applesauce, almond milk, peanut butter, and egg white.
- Add the protein pancake mix, gluten free flour, baking powder, and stevia and mix until combined.
- Fill doughnuts ¾ of the way full and bake for 6-10 minutes until golden brown. Allow to cool completely.
- After completely cool, pipe jelly on top.
Leave a comment