Blueberry Protein Muffins
By Maria England, ABS Team
Makes 10 Muffins
Macros for 1 Muffin:
Attributes: Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free
- ½ cup gluten free flour
- ½ cup/1 scoop ABS Vanilla Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp granulated stevia
- 1/2 cup unsweetened apple sauce
- 1 each unsweetened egg white
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup blueberries, fresh or frozen
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a muffin tin with cupcake liners and spray them with pan spray.
- Whisk together gluten free flour, ABS Vanilla Protein Mix, baking soda, and granulated stevia.
- Add applesauce, egg white, almond milk, and vanilla extract and whisk until combined.
- Fold in blueberries and divide mixture evenly between muffin liners.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
Leave a comment