ABS Chocolate Protein Brownies
By Maria England, ABS Team
Makes 8 brownies
Macros for 1 brownie:
Attributes: Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free
- 2 each Eggs
- ½ cup Apple Sauce
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2/3 cup Cocoa powder
- ¼ cup Chocolate Chip Protein Pancake Mix
- 1 tbsp Stevia Granulated
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a loaf pan with pan spray.
- Whisk eggs until a pale yellow color and fluffy.
- Add applesauce and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Add cocoa powder, protein pancake mix, and granulated stevia and mix until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting.
Leave a comment