ABS Chocolate Covered Strawberry Protein Doughnuts
By Maria England, ABS Team
Makes 4 doughnuts
Macros for 1 doughnut:
Attributes: Gluten Free
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/3 cup egg white
- 3/4 cup ABS Vanilla Cake Batter Pancake Mix
- 1 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 tablespoons Sugar Free Strawberry Jam
- Sugar Free Chocolate Syrup – As needed
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a mini doughnut pan.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Fill doughnuts ¾ of the way full and bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool completely and then dip or stripe with chocolate sauce.
Leave a comment