ABS Banana Bread Protein Doughnuts
By Maria England, ABS Team
Makes 5 doughnuts
Macros for 1 doughnut:
Attributes: Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free
- 1 each - Banana
- 3 each – Egg whites
- 2 tbsp – Apple sauce, unsweetened
- 2 tbsp – Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ¾ cup Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix
- 1 tsp – Granulated Stevia
- 2 tbsp – Almond Flour
- 3/4 tsp – Baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a doughnut pan.
- Mash bananas then add remaining ingredients and mix until fully combined.
- Pipe doughnut sections ¾ of the way full and bake for 10-12 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean.
Leave a comment